Classes of Membership:-
Standard Class Membership Fee is £25.00
Gold Class Membership Fee is £40.00
- Permits participation in events held outisde of this country;
- Requiresa photograph;
- Can be upgraded from Standard Membership.
You May Join by: -
- Sending Cheque to BTBA Head Office;
- Transferring Money to BTBA Bank Account and emailing BTBA with details;
- Joining online as one off payment by using the “Join Now” facility on the BTBA website Home Page. Please note will take approx. 10 days to issue card (not Gold Card).
- Discount to £21.00 if joining through a league (payment must be received from league secretary and submitted with League Sanction Application or LK103 form);
- Discount to £21.00 if joining online AND set up/authorise a yearly direct debit by using the “Join Now” facility on the BTBA website Home Page, thereby renewing the membership automatically each year. Please note it will take approx. 10 days to issue card for first year. After that, will automatically be sent in time for the anniversary. This is the only case where the expiry date will be set for 1 year after the date of joining;
- Discount to £15.00 if a Junior (under 19 as of 31st August at the end of current BTBA season) AND join through a sanctioned junior league AND participate in junior only events. If a Junior wishes to participate in a non-junior event/league, then must join as a JuniorAdult for £21.00. If already joined as a Junior, can UPGRADE to JuniorAdult by returning old card and paying the difference (£6.00);
- Discounts on membershp fees DO NOT apply to Gold Class membership.
All memberships will expire 1 year after the previous membership, unless BTBA Head Office determine applicant is a NEW or LAPSED member, whereupon the membership will terminate 1 year after the joining date. The exception is Online with direct debit as detailed above.
Information regarding BTBA Head Office address, telephone number, email address, bank account details, etc are available on the website under 'CONTACT US'